Wednesday 15 February 2012

Art You Wondering about Lightning!

Good Afternoon Lovelies!

How is everyone doing on this post Valentine's Day Wednesday!? Today I have a swatch of a polish I really like called Art You Wondering? by Finger Paints. This polish is a greeny teal micro glitter in a clear base. For me it applied fairly easily and only needing three coats for complete coverage. I find that micro glitters with clear bases generally require more than this depending on how thick your coats are.



As with many micro glitters if you don't take your time with the coats glitter can end up everywhere, so even after clean up I still had a little bit on my skin that just refused to come off!




Then I've been dying to try out my China Glaze Crackle polish as I had previously only used OPI's. Here is Lightning over Art You Wondering?



I was pretty disappointed about the lack of crackle on my later fingers. It started out great on my thumb then as I went along my hand less and less crackle happened and virtually none on my pinky. Hmm... not too sure about that. I do like the colour combo however and maybe with a different stoke technique it will crackle more? I'll look into it.
Please ignore the really odd skin tone of the next pics I took all my pictures in the same light and for some reason even when I tried to alter the colour my hands still look just odd.




And there it is! Hope you're all having a great day!

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I love glitter, and I love Finger Paints, so I think I will be getting this one!!!! It looks awesome on you!!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...