Wednesday 22 May 2013

I CAN WALK!!!! NO MORE CRUTCHES! :D

Purchased by Me

I CAN WALK! I CAN WALK! After 10 long weeks on crutches, an MRI and thinking I might need surgery I have finally gotten the all clear from my surgeon! No more crutches, no more cast, just a brace and a few weeks of physio to build my strength back up. I am insanely relieved and over the moon that I won't need surgery and have some freedom back finally.

My nails have been bare the past few days because honestly my stomach was in knots waiting for the results of the MRI that I couldn't muster a manicure. I did these ikat and accent nails about a week or so ago and absolutely loveeeddd wearing these.


These were actually the good luck nails that I wore for my MRI because I couldn't use glitter. I was browsing through tumblr and found this manicure and just knew I needed to recreate it.


I started with Essie Watermelon on my accent nails and Barielle Swizzle Stix on my ikat nails. Then I used a striping brush and Watermelon and white creme and Swizzle Stix to create my ikat pattern. Loving this ikat look.


This was a fun look to wear and apparently it brought me good luck as I can walkkkkk!!!! :D


Well what do you think of this nail look? I'm off to enjoy my new found freedom! Probably just by walking around my apartment, but still! :D

Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. These look great! And I'm glad you're on the road to recovery! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. The colour combo is perfect. I may have to copy this for Summer! x

    http://breakfastnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! Do it! It's such a perfect summer look!

      Delete
  3. Yayyy! So glad you don't need surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way too cute. The color combo is amazing!

    And congrats on not needing surgery! I hope the recovery is a quick and easy one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the watermelon is a pretty shade! Nice ikat! I need to try this ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the results of the MRI. I love the mani...in fact I like yours better than the inspiration mani. =)
    I love ikat manis...I haven't gotten up the courage to try it yet. =/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds wonderful! So glad everything seems to be ok and your mani looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this manicure and I'm glad your results were good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful ! I love the color you chose...

    Ludivine, http://essieonparlait.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...