Wednesday 5 June 2013

Pure Ice Swatch Spam!

Purchased by Me

Hey Everyone!!

This may be old news to some, but I am super excited that Pure Ice has reach Canadian Wal-Marts! It is really nice to see some American brands coming to Canada and that they are staying at the same price point of only $1.97 a polish! Super awesome! So needless to say as soon as I was able to get to a Wal-Mart I picked up a few to add to my collection. I have six Pure Ice polishes to share with you today.


To read about each of these polishes, click through the link!




Pure Ice Jail Bait
Pure Ice Jail Bait
Pure Ice Jail Bait

Pure Ice Jail Bait is a medium dusty, purple creme that really is quite pretty! It started out a little patchy, but evened out really nicely after 2 coats.

Pure Ice Bikini
Pure Ice Bikini
Pure Ice Bikini

Pure Ice Bikini is a lovely light dusty blue that I'm really liking! It is quite a refreshing colour and the formula was nice too. Perfectly level and opaque at 2 coats.

Pure Ice Saddle Me Up
Pure Ice Saddle Me Up
Pure Ice Saddle Me Up

Pure Ice Saddle Me Up is an awesome green glassfleck polish that is like the younger, less duochrome sister to China Glaze Running In Circles. I love green polishes so this was a must have for me. This was perfect in 2 coats.

Pure Ice Wild Thing
Pure Ice Wild Thing
Pure Ice Wild Thing

Pure Ice Wild Thing is a yellow toned green creme. This is one of those ugly pretty colours that you are either going to love or hate. I love it and it reminds me of OPI Who The Shrek Are You, which I don't own. This started a little patchy, but was perfect after 2 coats.

Pure Ice Can't Stop
Pure Ice Can't Stop
Pure Ice Can't Stop

Pure Ice Can't Stop is a medium orange crelly, a combination of a jelly and a creme. This needed 3 coats for full opacity, but I love the squishy look while still being fully opaque. Perfect shade for summer!

Pure Ice No Means No
Pure Ice No Means No
Pure Ice No Means No

Pure Ice No Means No is a violet shimmer that goes on a tad streaky. Really watch your brushstrokes with this one. I'm also not a fan of this name? It brings some stern things to mind that I would rather not picture while I am doing my nails.

Overall I'm really happy that I picked these up and for $1.97 these are a steal! They will be great in nail art and are great basics for any collection.

Pure Ice polishes are available at Wal-Marts for just $1.97 a polish!

10 comments:

  1. I love Pure Ice!!!! Glad you can finally get it up there by you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love Wild Thing. I enjoy having crazy eye-blasting colors on my nails, haha. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is Pure Ice Bikini, beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brand is amazing! In my country Wallmart dont sell it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Since they just made it to Canada, hopefully they are expanding to other countries!

      Delete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...