Tuesday 31 January 2012

Favourite Polish of the Month!

Afternoon Lovelies!

So I want to start off by apologizing for not posting the past 2 days, life got a little crazy so I wasn't able to spend the time blogging! I will post another one tonight to make up for it :) Plus I start my Valentines Day Challenge tomorrow so there will be a post everyday for the next 14 days! Excited? I sure am :)

So today I will be showing you a swatch of my favourite polish of the month! Each month after everything I've done I'm going to decide on a favourite and share it with you!

January's fav is.... Orly's Bailamos!


This polish is from the Summer 2010 Viva! Collection and is an absolutely beautiful light teal with just a hint of a gorgeous shimmer. I'm so in love with this. I love blues on my nails anyway and this is just such a pretty colour. The application was easy too, with all the pictures being two coats. Btw no top coat in any picture!


LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have used this in a couple different manicures that I haven't posted yet, so be on the lookout for lots more to come using January's favourite polish!

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...