Sunday 27 May 2012

Mistletoe and Carbonite

Hello my dears! 


I have some nails that I did quickly a few weeks back for you today. I saw it sitting in my drafts and thought I should post it! I used Revlon's Mistletoe and Carbonite to come up with this accent nail mani! 


revlon-mistletoe-carbonite


I used Mistletoe on my thumb, index and middle finger and Carbonite on my ring and pinky fingers. Mistletoe is from last years Christmas collection and is one of their Top Speed polishes, which dry so quickly! It's a grungy pine green with silver and gold flakies throughout! Since this is a creme base and not a jelly the flakies are not suspended in the base, but show up really well through a creme. Carbonite is a gray silver polish with some light silver, charcoal and gold accents. 


revlon-mistletoe-carbonite

revlon-mistletoe-carbonite

I thought these polishes would look nicer together, but I didn't end up loving this look and wore it for less than 24 hours. Both polishes were 2 coats with 1 coat of NYC top coat. 


revlon-mistletoe-carbonite


Ehn, I'm not loving this together, but on their own I love both! I think Mistletoe is my favourite out of the two. I can see wearing it around Christmas for sure! 


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...