Tuesday 26 June 2012

Beach Day

Hey Guys! Today's post is going to be shorter on the writing side, I've come down with a nasty virus that pretty much has me sleeping a ton and not feeling great. My prof actually told me to leave class yesterday because I looked so terrible. How often does that happen? lol! Anyway today I have some nails to show you that I entered in Daring Digits Beach Day Nail Art Contest. 


Beach Day Nail Art


My original inspiration for this was to have a little girl drawing the words beach day in the sand. To get the sandy look I used the saran wrap technique. Then I drew the little girl and tried to connect her to my thumb drawing Beach Day! 


Beach Day Nail Art

Beach Day Nail Art

Beach Day Nail Art


The rest of the nails are pretty self explanatory, her towel and umbrella are on my pinky, my middle nail is the ocean coming in and her foot prints coming out of the water and finally on my index is her pail and shovel! I'm not going to say what each polish is, but I have a list of all the polishes I used below (thankfully I typed this right after I did the mani lol) If you have any questions about any specific polishes just let me know in the comments! 


Barielle Do Unto Others
China Glaze Hang-Ten Toes
Essence Nude It!
Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine
Essence Let's Get Lost
Essence Walk of Fame
Essie Brick Oven
Essie Knockout Pout
OPI Samoan Sand
OPI You Don't Know Jacques
Sally Hansen White On
Sinful Colors Hottie
Stripe Rite Striper Black
Stripe Rite Striper White
Revlon Hot For Chocolate


Beach Day Nail Art

Beach Day Nail Art


How do you like my Beach Day nail art? I hope you are all having a great day! I'll be in bed watching bad tv lol :) 

2 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...