Tuesday 15 January 2013

Glitter Snowflakes

After I got such a positive response from the glitter snowflake that I did in this Wal-Mart Wednesday I decided to grab some glitter from Born Pretty Store and try again as a full mani!



I started with Orly Mis-Conduct this raspberry scattered holographic is stunning. AND it was a one coater! Loved it.



Then I grabbed some Born Pretty Store loose glitter and started adding pieces of snowflakes. My original idea was to do all my nails like my ring nail, but I decided to see if I could switch it up! My ring nail is for sure my favourite though.



The holo plus glitter combination is crazzzy. In the sun this was so reflective and sparkly. My camera for sure had a little freak out trying to capture this.

Do you like my pieces of snowflakes? You can pick up this 12 pack of glitter from Born Pretty Store for only $6.45! Also use my 10% off code SA7X31 for even more savings. Hope you're having a great day dolls!

Products in this post were provided for my honest review. 

4 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...