Tuesday 6 August 2013

Guest Post Debbie of The Crumpet

Morning loves!

Today's wonderful blogger is the absolutely amazing Debbie of The Crumpet! Debbie is the great mastermind behind the Digit-al Dozen and really is one of the sweetest people in the community. I'm so glad I've had the pleasure of getting to know her and that I can call her a dear friend of mine! Let's let Debbie take it away!

*********************************************************************************

Hi Goddesses


I'm Debbie, from The Crumpet, and I'm thrilled to be Stephanie's guest blogger today :)  I've known her for a little while (it actualy took me a while to realise the girl I was chatting to in the FB group was one of my fave bloggers lol) and she's now a dear friend and co-member of the Digit-al Dozen.



I've been a little obsessed with neons lately, and this is something that "happened" the other night.  I'm not really sure what style you'd call this, but I love the feathered effect, and it reminds me of Native Indian patterns.




This neonorama uses a white base (lately I'm loving NYC), Sally Hansen Limestone, OPI The It Color, w7 Flourescent Pink and OPI Roll In The Hague.




I then took a small striper brush and featherstroked the colours on in a chevron pattern.  I started with the Limestone on each nail, and then picked another colour, applying it where I wanted it on all 5 nails, than another and so on.




I really love this finished effect.  It's a great example of something that's considerably less complicated than it looks, and the neons .... well, they're still making me smile :)


Enjoy xx


*******************************************************************************************

Love it! Neon looks are always such a win with me and the ikat look is fab! If you aren't already following Debbie on The Crumpet you should scoot over there and give her a follow! Thanks so much to Debbie for guest posting for me today! I hope all of you lovely readers are having a great day!

5 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...