Monday 5 August 2013

Guest Post Emily of The Lacquerologist

Goooooood Morning Friends!

Today starts my vacation! I am in ALASKA for the next 7 days on a cruise! I am so excited to be here. We arrived late last night in Anchorage and the cruise leaves this evening from Whittier. I am such a geography nerd so I am really excited to see all the glaciers and the wildlife. It will be an amazing experience I'm sure!

Since I am away without internet access I have enlisted an absolutely fabulous lineup of bloggers to entertain you all while I'm away. First up is one of my best blogging friends Emily of The Lacquerologist! Emily and I 'met' way back in April of 2012 and hit it off instantly. Since then we have done numerous challenges together and remain good friends. Emily has such a fabulous distinctive nail art style that I greatly admire. Also shes a nail tech! So she really knows her stuff. I'll let Emily take it away!

*********************************************************************************

Hello there Sincerely Stephanie readers!  This is Emily from The Lacquerologist, and I am thrilled to be guest blogging once again here on Sincerely Stephanie!  I just adore Stephanie and her distinctive nail art style, and I am thrilled to be here! =) 

Today I have some funky tribal style nails for you, with a POP of color!  Let's take a peek...


I started this manicure with two coats of Wet N Wild Wild Shine French White (my go-to white polish) on all of my nails except my accent nail.  I then used my trusty It's So Easy StripeRite in black and Wet N Wild Wild Shine Black Creme to create the tribal designs.  I never really have a plan with these sort of designs...I just start and see what happens!  For my accent nail, I did a gradient with the black Wet N Wild polish and Barielle Magna Cum Laude Turquoise!  I sealed everything in with Out the Door top coat.



Tribal style nails may seem complex, but really if you just take your time with your striper, they aren't too difficult.  It's so fun to be creative and try out new designs!

Like what you see?  Check out my blog [here] and my Facebook [here]!  Thanks so much to Stephanie for having me today and I hope you all have a fantastic polished day! =)

*********************************************************************************

How awesome is this! I love tribal designs and Emily hit it on the nose with this awesome look! The blue to black gradient accent really pops against the white tribal nails as well. If you aren't following Emily by now you should really start! I hope you are all having a great day and thanks to Emily for being here!

3 comments:

  1. Love the tribal style so much!!!! I love how the pop of colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily has made a georgeous job here <3 love this design!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...