Wednesday 14 March 2012

Magically Delicious!

Today I have some nails to show you that are getting into the St. Patrick's Day spirit. My boyfriend and I were chatting about what I could do and he said, "You should do the marshmallows of Lucky Charms!" So I of course had to oblige.

st-patricks-day-nail-art

I used 2 coats China Glaze Gaga for Green as my base coat. This polish was awesome to work with! It really seemed like the perfect Irish kelly green to be a base for my mani. Then I picked 5 of the marshmallows and used various dotting tools to create them. I'll list the polishes used on each finger at the end.
st-patricks-day-nail-art

I accidentally did the pot of gold on my pinky upside down. Oops lol but it was late and I didn't have time to go back and redo the nail. So one upside down marshmallow is ok right? ;)

Thumb - Essence Lime Up! (light green), Revlon Posh (darker green)
Index- Essence Let's Get Lost (blue), Essie Knockout Pout (pink), Essence Wanna be Your Sunshine (yellow) 
Middle - China Glaze White on White (white), Essie Vermillionaire (orange)
Ring - China Glaze Gothic Lolita
Pinky - Essence Wanna be Your Sunshine (yellow), Mix of Vermillionaire and Wanna be your Sunshine (light orange)

Do you like my Magically Delicious nails?!

Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...