Thursday 15 March 2012

White Orange and Green Oh My!

Today I have another St. Patrick's day themed mani to show you. For this one I took my inspiration from just Irish things, but mainly the flag. I wanted to only use white, orange and green.

st-patricks-day-nail-art

I started with China Glaze White on White on all my nails except my thumb, which has a base coat of Revlon's Posh. Then I used my smallest nail art brush to write "Kiss Me I'm Irish" on my thumb. I used a large dotting tool and Essie's Vermillionaire and Posh to create the lips on my index nail. I used Posh and a large dotting tool to create the four leaf clover on my middle nail. On my ring finger I used a striping brush and Posh and Vermillionaire. My pinky was a complete accident. I had originally done a Celtic knot in orange and green, and I think it actually looked really good! Then as I was trying to fill in one area my hand slipped and I had a giant streak through my knot! So I just grabbed a fan brush and tried to blend the colours together to make a flag that was just turned the other way. 
st-patricks-day-nail-art

st-patricks-day-nail-art

st-patricks-day-nail-art

What do you think of my flag inspired design? Do you have any big plans for St. Patrick's Day?

Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...