Friday 2 March 2012

Loreleis Tiara For Audrey

Hey Everyone!

Today I have a glitter gradient, really just a glitterbomb of a manicure to show you. When I found For Audrey earlier I immediately thought that it would look perfect with Loreleis Tiara from the China Glaze Eye Candy Collection. Unfortunately or fortunately as I was sitting down to start my Dad walked through the door with nail mail! And in this package was OPI's Simmer and Shimmer from the Burlesque Collection. So I decided to incorporate all three polishes into my mani.

china-glaze-for-audrey-loreleis-tiara-OPI-simmer-and-shimmer

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze For Audrey. Then I lightly placed a few strokes of Simmer and Shimmer on my nails trying to concentrate the polish on the upper 3/4 of the nail. Then I took a makeup sponge and sponged the glitter off trying to create a little more separation between the glitter. Note: Simmer and Shimmer is a micro glitter in a clear jelly base packed with dark blue, teal, gold and silver pieces. Then I took Loreleis Tiara and placed this on the tip of the nail and then sponged again. Loreleis Tiara is a mix of micro and medium sized hex glitter in silver and blue. 

china-glaze-for-audrey-loreleis-tiara-OPI-simmer-and-shimmer

I think it still goes pretty well with my Tiffany box, although now my nails look like they could be on the inside!! tee hee.

china-glaze-for-audrey-loreleis-tiara-OPI-simmer-and-shimmer

china-glaze-for-audrey-loreleis-tiara-OPI-simmer-and-shimmer

I think the above and below pictures show the most true to what the polish looked like in real life. 

china-glaze-for-audrey-loreleis-tiara-OPI-simmer-and-shimmer

I love love love glitter bomb manis. How do you feel about them? Do you ever try mixing different glitters?

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

2 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...