Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy Canada Day!

To all my fellow Canadians I hope you had a very Happy Canada Day!! 




I had really meant to do a patriotic manicure, because I am SOO proud to be Canadian! However instead I went to the beach yesterday and then went to the Jays game (baseball) today where there was a Canada Day street fair so we went early and got our faces painted and just had a fabulous time! So unfortunately no time for a themed mani but I hope you all had a wonderful day! 

Check back tomorrow for something awesome!! ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Canada day :) .. my honey is from Canada.. so I celebrate with him ahhaha :-P

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...