Saturday 8 December 2012

The Cutest Santa's Ever Tutorial!

Morning loves!

Today I have the tutorial for the Cutest Santa's Ever, which I showed you on Tuesday. These are seriously one of my favourite designs I've come up with and I'm super excited to share the tutorial with you!

Here are the nails that the video shows you how to create,



Here's the video! I hope like it :) If you create these nails, please share with me on my Facebook wall or on Twitter! I would LOVE to see them :)



So full disclosure, shooting videos is hard, especially without a tripod (fingers crossed I'll get one for Christmas!). Please forgive the little things in the video like my naked thumb haha.

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and you can follow my YouTube Channel here!

12 comments:

  1. Cant wait to try this! I loooove these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! Thanks Stephanie! If you try them I would LOVE to see!

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww...I saw the picture before I even read the title and the first thing I thought was "Those are the cutest Santa's I've ever seen!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute Stephanie! Thanks for the tutorial - I can barely shoot decent video and then trying to put it up on YouTube - well I am all thumbs! This little guy is so cute - he deserves all 10 fingers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks beachgal! I wore him on all 10 originally and loved it! :)

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely adorable & how nice of you to do a tutorial on this look for others :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani and the tut is fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - those really ARE the cutest Santa nails ever! I love the design so much!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...