Friday 18 May 2012

Essence Swatch Spam Day 3!


Happy Friday Lovers! 


This is my final day of showing you all of my Essence lovelies :) 


essence-choose-me!


Choose Me!  Oh baby should you choose this polish. It's seriously gorgeous and I will be needed a backup bottle or two. It's a blue/green/turquoise glassfleck with a gold shimmer running throughout. This is a dupe for OPI's Catch Me in Your Net. Kayla Shevonne did an awesome comparison that you can check out here! This swatch was 2 coats. 


essence-choose-me!




essence-glamorous-life


 Glamorous Life This is a red jelly base with a hot pink glassfleck shimmer throughout. I really liked this one although I was expecting it to be a deeper red than pink. I think it might be a dupe for Color Clubs Wing Fling from the Take the Wing collection. I loved the way this caught the light, so pretty!!


essence-glamorous-life




essence-where-is-the-party?


Where is the Party? Seriously where is it? I thought I was going to love this polish. It has such potential!! A purple green duochrome I thought it was going to be right up my alley. However I just wasn't feeling it. Some people might love it, but it's not for me. This was 2 coats.


essence-where-is-the-party?

essence-where-is-the-party?






A Lovely Secret  A periwinkle purple with a pink shimmer running through. Originally posted about here




Nude It! An awesome nude creme, Originally posted about here


Well that's it! All of my awesome Essence polishes :D These all had awesome formulas and I really hope that more of them make to to Canada. 


Do you have any of these? Like them as much as I do? 








Where is the party? 

2 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...