Friday 14 December 2012

OPI Euro Centrale Swatches and Review

Afternoon dears! I'm finally feeling much better so expect lots of posts from me soon while I catch up! Today I've got three of the polishes from the new OPI Euro Centrale Collection set to release February 6th, 2013. There are some gorgeous polishes here so let's get to it!

opi oy another polish joke!


First up we have Oy-Another Polish Joke!. The description from the press release is, "So this shimmery-gold walks into a bar...". And this gold is super shimmery. I actually wasn't expecting to like this much from the bottle, but once it was on my nail I actually loved it! It's a shimmery gold glassfleck that leans a little on the yellow side. This is 3 coats.

opi oy another polish joke!


Once I has this on my nails it reminded me a little of Color Club Daisy Does It, so I hauled it out and compared. Oy-Another Polish Joke! is on my index and ring nails and Daisy Does It is on my middle and pinky nails.

opi oy another polish joke!
Daisy Does It is much more yellow than Oy-Another Polish Joke! I would not call these dupes. However if you have Daisy Does It you may not need this, or if you've been looking for the Color Club this OPI could be a great alternative!

opi hands off my kielbassa


Next up we have OPI Hands Off My Kielbasa!. The description from the press release is, "Get your own...this bronzy tan is all mine!" This is not something I'm in love with. It has a bit of a pearly, frosty finish which can be a little brushstrokey. I can see this polish being popular with an older crowd, but I doubt I'll be wearing it alone. Although I looove me some Kielbasa so the name is awesome!

opi hands off my kielbassa
opi polka.com


Last up I have my favourite and I think one of the most anticipated of this collection, OPI Polka.com. The description from the press release is, "Blue and violet are dancing partners in this glittery combo. This is one coat over Nail the B.Y.T.C.H. Fruity Cutie Butte. There is purple and pink medium hex glitters and some teeny purple glitters. I really like this one and can see it being very popular!

opi polka.com


Overall I'm impressed with the formula on these, as usual OPI puts out beautifully formulated polishes. The colours are pretty unique too! Oy-Another Polish Joke! is a surprise winner for me and Polka.com is a fab glitter.

You can see the whole press release with the rest of the collection here. These will launch on February 6th 2013.

Any of these you're looking forward to picking up? Hope you're having a great day! Happy Friday!

Products in this post were provided for my honest review by the PR

6 comments:

  1. I can't do the Kielbasa polish... someone said something about what it looks like and I can never unthink that. But I love the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa I know what you mean! The glitter is awesome!

      Delete
  2. Awesome!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this collection =)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...