Wednesday 6 February 2013

Sapphire Masquerade

Good Morning loves!

Today I have a skittlette stamping look to share with you. I needed a quick manicure that was still going to be visually striking so I turned to my stamping plates and found a wicked geometric pattern on MASH-46 so I used that as my inspiration.

maybelline sapphire masquerade


I am still loving using my China Glaze Tranzitions Shade Shifter for stamping so knew that my base had to correspond with purple. As I was rifling through my helmer I found Maybelline Color Show Sapphire Masquerade which I picked up on Black Friday and had yet to try. Shame on me I know. The purple glitter worked so well with Shade Shifter that I pulled out Essence Ultimate Pink to be my base for my stamped nails.

maybelline sapphire masquerade
maybelline sapphire masquerade


My striped nail is stamped with MASH-43. I was originally going to go with all the diamond pattern, but I had never stamped stripes before and I was really interested to see how it would turn out! It is so much easier than putting down striping tape! Love it!

maybelline sapphire masquerade


Stamped skittlettes are my go to nail art look when I'm short on time. I absolutely love having my nails be different and skittlettes are so fun!

What do you think of this look? Do you like the pink and purple combo? Hope you guys are having a great day! :D

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun mani!!! Sapphire Masquerade is such an awesome glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty - and the colors are so beautiful together...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! like how the colours go well together :)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...