Thursday 14 March 2013

Google Reader is Shutting Down!

Hey Everyone!

As many of you may be aware by now Google has announced today that on July 1st they will be shutting down Google Reader. I'm not pleased with this as this is how I follow all my favourite blogs! But don't fear there are a number of options for you. Bloglovin' has a stupidly easy import system which I have already utilized and I hear that Feedly has a great import system as well. I'm really not sure, and I don't think anyone is, but I don't believe that GFC is the same thing as Google Reader. But I mean what do I know about Google's inner workings lol. Even though GFC won't be leaving on July 1st it does seem that it is on the way out. So I would be prepared and possibly pick a new reader to make sure you can stay up to date on your favourite blogs!

If you want to stay connected with Sincerely Stephanie there are a number of options that you can follow including, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and YouTube. Remember to include me in whatever new reader you choose!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. I use Bloglovin', it's easy and I like that I can make groups to organize the blogs I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use the thingy that Blogger has that isn't Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've switched to Feedly, it seems pretty cool, I have just read this post and am commenting using it. I tried to take my feeds to bloglovin but my news websites didn't pull through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know :( to bad for gfc :( follow you ob bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...