Tuesday 30 July 2013

What's Your Damage Skittlette

Purchased by Me

Morning friends!

Todays nails are a skittlette that I did that I'm still not entirely sold on. I was going out for the night with friends and needed something quick to do to my nails so they weren't bare, because the first thing all my friends always ask is 'Can I see your nails?!' Does this happen to anyone else out there?



The whole inspiration for this manicure was that I really wanted to wear KBShimmer What's Your Damage? because it really is the most awesome polish ever. I started off with 2 coats of that on my index and middle nails. Then since the glitter colours are hot pink, neon green and black, those were the accent colours that I went with.



I had originally planned to do gradients in pink and green, but kind of forgot once I got to that stage and ended up with plain accents. My thumb is rockin one of my all time favourite shades China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard and my pinky is wearing China Glaze Hang-Ten Toes. Both of which are from last summers neons collection. My stamped accent is a base of Cult Nails Tempest and PUEEN 09 with black creme.



What do you think of this funky skittlette?! Would you rock these bright colours together? I hope you are all having a great Tuesday loves!

4 comments:

  1. Love the neon colours! I would definitely give this manicure a try! Also - What's Your Damage? is such a fun polish, great choice!

    xo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! I need to go pull out my pueen stamps and use that image! Cant believe that I have been passing it by!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...