Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day One of Valentine's Challenge: PINK

Evening Lovelies! 


Today is the first day of my Valentine's Challenge! PINK nails, coincides nicely with Pink Wednesdays huh ;) 


For this mani I tried a new technique, needle marbling! Here is the final result




I love the way this technique looks. I used Orly's Hot Shot and China Glaze White on White to accomplish this. The way I did it was, one thin coat of Hot Shot and didn't worry about getting an opaque coverage because more polish is going over it. Then once that has dried I took a drop of Hot Shot and then a drop of White on White and while it is still wet took a toothpick and blended the two polishes together until I liked the way it looked. Do this one nail at a time so that the polish doesn't dry before it is blended. Add a coat of Seche Vite and there you have it! 







Since I adore skittles manis this is right up my alley! It's skittled without being a rainbow of colours or designs! 


Well there you have it day one! Tomorrow I will show you a RED mani :)


Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...