Monday 13 February 2012

I'm Back! With some Valentine's Nails

Hey Everyone,


So this past week I have been so sick. The doctors thought I had mono, but thank goodness the blood-work said no! Anyway I was sleeping between 16-18 hours a day and didn't eat a thing all week other than maybe 2 jellos that my boyfriend gave me the evil eye until I managed to finish. I'm still not back to 100% but I am for sure on the mend and will hopefully be getting back to regular posting soon, but for now I am just going to do a few valentine's day nails and even if they don't line up with my challenge exactly I'll do my best :) 


So for today I have some Valentines Nails from the vault that I never posted it semi lines up with what should have been the 10th's post, Inspired by a picture. Here's the picture,




This is what I did from that,







I thought the glitter acted as the little balls and I then sponged on the LOVE YOU and the hearts. The polishes I used were China Glaze Love Marilyn and China Glaze White on White then topped off with a coat of SV!

Hope you guys like this and I will venture to do some cool looking Valentine's Nails tonight for tomorrow! Love you all!

If you haven't you should check out my friend Goisa's blog. She is venturing to complete my Valentine's Day Challenge!

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...