Thursday 16 February 2012

Wicked Winks

Today I have some, uh interesting nail art to show you. The initial intent was to copy one of the tape manis that Jane over at Nailside has done, but I am not near as talented as she is at tape manis. BTW the title has nothing to do with the design, but the colour names. Keep reading!

Since the whole tape thing wasn't really working for me I ended up freehanding part of it and adding dots, then a matte coat and a luxeffects on one finger. It was well an experiment. Since I felt like such a failure with the tape I orginally didn't like this at alll. Then I saw people and I was getting compliments left right and center! Well here it is



Every nail is different, on BOTH hands! I'm getting mildly better with my non dominant hand yay!



There are a few smudges on this hand and the line work is far from perfect, but It was nice to have both hands looking the same, well as close as skittles can get :)

The polishes used for this mani were, China Glaze Secret Peri-WINK-le as the base and the detail work was done with Essie's Wicked.




Then after all this I added Essie's Matte About You and Pure Pearlfection to my ring fingers.



The more I looked at it the more I liked it. I think the dots helped in that department for me. I did love the colour combination though. I will be having a swatch-a-thon on Saturday and I think I will be swatching these guys :)

What do you guys think? 

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...