Thursday 23 February 2012

China Glaze Wicked Halloween 2012 Collection

Hey Lovelies!

So pictures started floating around the internet last night of the China Glaze 2012 Halloween Collection called Wicked! So I thought I would share this will all my wonderful readers :)

Don't some of those look gorgeous! No swatches have surfaced yet, but from those pictures I am so excited for Glitter Goblin, Cast a Spell and Immortal. Glitter Goblin looks like a really unique glitter, so fingers crossed!

Which polishes from the Wicked Collection are you looking forward to?

5 comments:

  1. wow, that is crazy!!! we just celebrated Halloween of 2011!!! but the colors sure do look interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so soon right?! But I'm always excited for new collections to come out!

      Delete
  2. this is awesome!!!! i'd have to say 'glitter goblin' and 'cast a spell'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Awesome! This is the first I've heard of this. I can't wait for swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! So far I'm liking glitter goblin and cast a spell!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...