Tuesday 28 February 2012

For Audrey

Today I have a swatch to show you that was a major lemming of mine and I just couldn't seem to find it until recently, China Glaze For Audrey! This polish really is the perfect robin's egg blue that matches the Tiffany boxes rather perfectly. This colour really just makes me happy.

china-glaze-for-audrey

Look how pretty that is! This was two coats with no top coat. Application was smooth and this required very little clean up. Formula was really nice as well, not too thick and essentially no streaks even after one coat.


china-glaze-for-audrey

Since this is supposed to be a Tiffany blue I had to grab my Tiffany Box and do a comparison. The flash makes it look like the box is a little bit lighter, but in real life they are so close it's wonderful.

china-glaze-for-audrey

china-glaze-for-audrey
china-glaze-for-audrey

What do you think of For Audrey? Which polishes do you have that just make you smile?

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. I know it's such a well-known polish but I haven't worn it yet!! I'm waiting for the weather to get a little warmer so I can dig out all my 'lighter' colors! Looks beautiful on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Goisa! I'm absolutely in love with it, if you can't tell by the 6 pictures I posted of the swatch... haha

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...