Monday 6 August 2012

Twin Post with Carmela of Polished Indulgence MASH 39

Good Morning lacquered lovelies!! Today I will be starting a series of twin posts with the lovely Carmela of Polished Indulgence! Awhile back I was on twitter and mentioned how much I wanted the new MASH plates but wasn't about to pay $20.00 for shipping to Canada. So Marta of ChitChat Nails chimed in and mentioned that both myself and Carmela were after the plates and since we're both in Southern Ontario we should order the plates together! Well we ordered them that day. Once we both got our hands on them we decided to do some twin posts! We both picked two plates and put no other restrictions on it than we had to use the plate in the manicure! We will be going in numerical order so the first two days will be my picks and the last two will be Carmelas! First up we will be using MASH-39.

cult nails charming mash stamping

I was feeling something really subtle and pretty. Cult Nails Charming was sitting near the front of my plastic drawers and it was staring at me begging to be used. So I whipped it out and did 2 lovely coats. This is a charming purple jelly creme (see what I did there? *nervous laugh*) with a beautiful lilac/pink shimmer throughout it. It is really velvety and beautiful. I used Konad Special Polish in Purple and stamped with of course MASH-39!

cult nails charming mash stamping
cult nails charming mash stamping


After all the crazy manicures I sport, sometimes a pretty subtle look is what my nails crave. There is a shimmer in Konad Purple that complements beautifully with the lilac shimmer in Charming. This whole manicure was shimmering and I loved the look!

cult nails charming mash stamping


Do your nails ever crave something a little more subtle? Or do you always sport a crazy look? Or maybe you always go for something a little more subtle? What's your nail style?

Make sure you head over to Carmela's blog Polished Indulgence to see what she came up with using MASH-39!

Hope you are having a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by!!! :D

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colors that you chose, I love tone on tone stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know I only do subtle, and I love this!!! And Charming is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charming is amazing! Such a fabulous colour! Thanks girly!

      Delete
  3. I always crave subtle but for some reason I keep having 'brain farts' when it comes to subtle color pairings. I ADORE this look and Prince Charming is quite the star in this manicure!
    Beautiful!!!
    And I was just going to say... "hey, Carmela used this plate also!!!" Until I realized that this was a planned coincidence ;) lol
    Awesome!

    I look forward to the other posts, and will just say that I still think this is one of the loveliest stamping sets out there,,, I hope you will agree ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! ;) Thanks so much for putting Carmela and I together to get them!
      Thanks so much! <3

      Delete
    2. Yes, thanks again, Marta!! :D (I'm slowly starting to understand why you love this set so much.)

      Delete
  4. nice job on the stamping!! my bundle monster plates just came in, i can't wait to get started on them myself :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wooo! That's awesome! They are so much fun to play with!

      Delete
  5. These twin posts are going to be awesome, Stephanie! :D I absolutely adore Charming so I'm all over this subtle tone on tone stamping. I also agree that sometimes simple does the trick. :)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...