Sunday 26 August 2012

Guest Post From Jodi of Captivating Claws

Morning! Today I've got a guest post to share with you from the lovely Jodi of Captivating Claws! Jodi is pretty much the queen of water marbles and every week I stare are her marbles wondering just how she manages to get them so perfect! Today's post from Jodi is noooo exception!

**************************************

Hi Everyone... I'm Jodi from Captivating Claws. I'm here today writing this guest post for Stephanie while she's on vacation. Stephanie did an awesome guest post for me while I was on vacation in June, and now I'm returning the favor for her. If you follow me, you know I kinda have a "thing" for water marbles, so that's what I'll be sharing with you all today. I created this marble using three colors from Zoya's new Designer Collection: Rehka, Natty, and Monica..

A Zoya Water Marble:



I really like these colors when looking at them side-by-side in the bottles, but Monica didn't appear as "purplish" as she really is. I know a lot of people love to marble with Zoyas, but I really like OPIs formula best when it comes to water marbling. Needless to say, I like this marble. The colors are perfect for autumn. I love zoya's formula when it comes to just regular manis, but it's a bit too thick for me when it comes to marbling.

There you have it... I hope you've enjoyed my marble and I hope Stephanie is having a great time on her vacation!! :)

********************************************

Stunning! Yet again Jodi has an absolutely perfect watermarble to share with us! I'm mad jealous of her amazing skills. You should all head over to Captivating Claws to see more of her amazing marbles :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...