Sunday 2 June 2013

Green Floral Dress

Purchased by Me

Morning!

Today I have some semi abstract floral nails to share with you. Pure Ice has recently made its way into Canadian Wal-Marts and I just haaaaad to pick up a few and I got to use two in this manicure!

floral nails
floral nails


I was watching What Not To Wear the other day and saw this dress that was lime green with huge bright purple flowers all over it and I thought, that would look gorgeous on nails! One of the Pure Ice polishes I picked up was the fabulous chartreuse Pure Ice Wild Thing. I knew this would be the perfect base for this dress inspired manicure.

floral nails
floral nails

Using a striping brush I used Cult Nails Tempest to create the largest parts of my flowers. Then I took the same brush and Pure Ice No Means No and made the next layer of my flowers. Finally I took Rimmel Night Before and created the centers. Then while it was still tacky I took a dotting tool and pressed into the centers of the flowers to give the centers a little texture.

floral nails

I love florals in the spring and this was a tad on the abstract side which is totally cool to me. I didn't quite capture the dress, but I still like this none the less!

Do you like the floral print on top of the ugly pretty base? Hope you're having a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the bright green color :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the color and the design. You def did a great job here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...