Sunday 25 March 2012

The Black and White Challenge!

Good Morning loves!


What it's a Sunday? Why am I posting? Well I want to inform you that in a week from today I will be starting the Black and White Challenge that was created by two fantastic bloggers  Dolores of Colorful Bottle and Mateja of Purple Glitters!! Myself along with, Rie from Nails and Noms, Cristina from Let Them Have Polish, Sammy from The Nailasaurus, Esther from Fab Fingertips and Emily from The Lacquerologist will be taking on the following challenge over the next month. We will post every 3 days starting on April 1 until we are done! I am incredibly excited to see what these extremely talented ladies come up with and I think I have a few pretty cool ideas of my own! 



Are you excited to see our challenge in action?

Sincerely Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Exciting! Can't wait to see what you come up with =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't say where you got the challenge from... Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeeep! I can't believe I forgot that, fixed now! Thank you Marketta!

      Delete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...