Saturday 27 April 2013

Do You Like Thimbleberries?

Purchased by Me

Hey Everyone, how are you all doing? I hope you are all doing marvellous. If you follow me regularly you may have noticed over the past little while my posting has become sporadic and I am for sure not posting as often as I used to. Well 6 weeks ago I broke my ankle and have been in an Aircast and on crutches ever since. Yesterday I headed off to what I thought would be my last appointment with the surgeon and throw my crutches to the wind and start walking again! Unfortunately this was not the case. The fracture has healed but there is some concern for the rest of my ankle. SOOO I am still in my cast and on crutches for minimum another 2 weeks until we can get an MRI, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later. So please bear with me as I will probably continue to be sporadically posting until I am able to walk and get my life in order again.

Ok, rant ended, you came here to see some nails, so here they are!


These nails are a few weeks old, I think I did them the second week that I was hurt and you can see I have mega super nubs. The day before I banged my index nail against my crutch resulting in these rounded nails. I took these pictures after 4 or 5 days of wear so please excuse the tip wear.


After I hurt myself my fabulous mother had been in Target and bought me two new Sinful Colors polishes! You have no idea how excited I am that these are in Canada :D One of those was this gorgeous coral creme, Sinful Colors Thimbleberry. I had to wear it right away, because I just love it. This was 2 creamy coats.


On my first 3 nails I wanted to go for a saran wrap, but mine was up some stairs in my kitchen so instead I ripped a piece of plastic bag and used that to create my saran wrap nails using Essie Good As Gold. Then added 2 black rhinestones at the base of my nails. On my ring and pinky I added one coat of Wet n Wild Fergie's Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night to match up all the black and gold.


I wore these for 4 or 5 days and quite enjoyed it! I did a similar look last year here in different colours, but this is screaming a little more spring time to me! I hope you liked my Thimbleberry accent nails and are having a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you ankle gets better for you real soon.

    Really like this design, that effect on your index and middle finger are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty! I think my first saran wrap attempt is gonna have to be with gold! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...