Friday 6 April 2012

Some More Tags

Happy Friday afternoon! Here are the rest of the tags that I have been tagged with recently!

First I was tagged twice for the Liebster Award! First by Kelsie from Kelsie's Nail Files and then by Lacey at Lace and Lacquers.


The Rules:
1. Put the link to who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
4. Let them know you awarded them.


Here are 5 blogs that are fantastic and deserve more than 200 followers!
Crystal from Crystal's Crazy Combos. Crystal is a dear friend of mine that I met through twitter! She is so sweet and posts amazing swatches of really interesting polishes! She leaves me drooling every post!
Ryan from Dream a Little Dream of Polish. Ryan is another good friend of mine I met through twitter! She does some awesome posts and just made her first franken a week ago, which was SWEET!
Bethany from A Plethora of Nails. Bethany is a very sweet girl that posts some awesome nails! She also has really pretty long nails which are always gorgeous to look at!
Saira from The Girl With the Green Nails. Saira is an absolute gem. I talk to her on twitter pretty much every day and she is a complete sweetheart! Oh and she has pretty nails!!
Goisa from Life in Color! Goisa was one of my first friends in the nail polish world. She has beautiful nails and some great stamping and accent nails!


Versatile Blogger Award


The very sweet Cherie from Enchanting CosmeticsLeona from Nail Notes and Lacey from Lace and Lacquers have nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I want to thank them so much for giving me this award!

Rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Here are my nominations!
  1. Ryan from Dream a Little Dream of Polish
  2. Crystal from Crystal's Crazy Combos
  3. Bethany from A Plethora of Nails
  4. Saira from The Girl With the Green Nails
  5. Goisa from Life in Color!
  6. Phedre from Colour is Magic
  7. Katie of Lost Girl's Notes
  8. Anonymous of The Little Canvas
  9. Adri of Morie's Nail Art
  10. Cathy from HiiyooitsCat
  11. O'Natur Nail
  12. Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
  13. Lab Muffin
  14. Saraww from Polishoverbros
Here are 7 completely random things about me
  1. I love the TV show Scrubs. Have seen every episode multiple times.
  2. I'm a little obsessed with Maybelline's Baby Lips in Cherry Me right now.
  3. I have a Mars bar in my purse right now and I'm trying really hard not to eat it.
  4. I have a blackberry and love it.
  5. Although I wish it had the Draw Something app.
  6. I can't wait to get back to school in the summer
  7. My boyfriend and I went to high school together and lived on the same street.
I have already added the picture and I will thank Cherie, Leona and Lacey again for being so sweet and giving me this award!

The last tag that I have I know this is crazy long lol is the Kreative Blogger award.


1. Post the link to who gave you the award.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Pass it to the 10 blogs and inform them.

I want to thank
Dragon Lady for giving me this award! :D


Here are her questions

1. Favorite song.
Oh my this is tough. Right now let’s go with Wild Ones by Flo Rida, (it just came on my iPod lol I’m bad at picking songs)

2. Favorite dessert.Gelato! Or Chocolate Cake

3. What drives you insane?When people say they’ll do something and don’t follow through or give terrible excuses for flaking out on something.

4. When I'm mad...
I generally get silent on the person. Until it bubbles over and we eventually have to talk about it. I just don’t ever want to say something in the moment that could ruin a relationship.

5. Favorite pet?
Dogs!

6. Black or white?
Hmm in my wardrobe I probably have a lot more black then white because I have dark hair, but I love white. So I guess we’ll go with black?

7. Biggest fear?
Right now is finding a job once I graduate in this terrible economy.

8. My daily attitude...
Make the best of everyday that I can. Do things that make me happy and try to laugh a lot. Life is short so make the most of it.

9. What's perfect?
Happiness. If you are happy then in my opinion you have found perfection.


10. Guilt?Like what’s my guilty pleasure? Let’s go with that lol I love chips a lot. I also enjoy watching shows like Jersey Shore with my friends and laughing at all the incredibly dumb things that happen.

7 More Random thoughts!? hmm I really don't think I'm that interesting...
  1. I've been talking to a friend on twitter about what to paint her nails all afternoon and now I can't wait to do mine.
  2. I'm an oldest child.
  3. My room at home is blue.
  4. I recently threw away about 4 boxes of trophies.
  5. I started watching Smash last week and know that I'm already addictted to it.
  6. I think I have very short and stubby fingers and painted nails takes away from that, although people tell me I'm crazy I swear they are stubby.
  7. I ate the Mars bar while finishing this post. lol
And here are my tags for this!

  1. Ryan from Dream a Little Dream of Polish
  2. Crystal from Crystal's Crazy Combos
  3. Bethany from A Plethora of Nails
  4. Goisa from Life in Color!
  5. Lacey from Lace and Lacquers
  6. Phedre from Colour is Magic
  7. Katie of Lost Girl's Notes
  8. Lab Muffin

WOW this was an incredibly long post. But now you all know a lot about me! I'm super friendly and love meeting new people in this community so if you think we could be friends drop me a line! :)

Hope you're all having an excellent day!

Sincerely Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed this Pose :) will Definatley check all the blogs out. :D

    ~Jamie-Leigh

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...