Saturday 14 January 2012

changing theme and banner and everythinggg

When I first started this blog, well a month ago, I really only took about 5 minutes to set up a banner and background and layout. I reaaaaallly just wanted to get to posting about nails! Now everytime I go back to look at it I really don't like it and just think it doesn't look like me at all! So over the next week or so don't be surprised if every time you look there will be something new haha. I have ideas, but am not very skilled at creating banners, so actually getting it to be a reality is a bit of a challenge. So please don't mind that I am under a bit of construction!


Until next time,


Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...