Saturday 28 January 2012

Valentines Day Challenge!

So since I did the valentines day themed mani for Carolina I have been having all sorts of Valentines day ideas! So I have created a Valentines Day Challenge to start on February 1st and go through to the 14th!


This is what I have come up with!




I'm super excited to do this as it will be the first challenge I do! (Does it still count if I created the challenge myself? I'm going to have to go with YES! :) ) 


If anyone else wants to do the challenge with me then let me know! I would love some company :) 


Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very good idea :)
    I can't wait to see you manis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! I'm a new follower and can't wait to see your manis!
    http://blogerettejoelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this challenge looks really fun!! i'm looking forward to seeing your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stephanie! I'm also your new-ish follower and wanted to take on the challenge with you! well.. sorta, I know I'm late to the game, and I might modify some days, but I will try to stick to it!! I'm really getting into stamping and it will give me an excuse to try out more!!
    Please check out my blog, I will try to post the first V-Day one tonight!! (colorfulcrack.blogspot.com) I don't mean to spam with my blog site so please feel free to delete the link.

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...