Wednesday 3 October 2012

31 Day Challenge Round Up!

Hey Everyone! I can't believe that I successfully completed the 31 Day Challenge a few days ago! I meant to get this round up post done yesterday, but I've been feeling a little under the weather so I put it off. I'm really proud of Emily and I for sticking to it and creating some amazing nail art along the way!

I think that the hardest part about this challenge is the pace, near the end I started to struggle for sure, but that's the challenge! I'm really proud of some of the nail art I created and I have rounded up all the nails I did into a nice little grid here! Clicking on each picture will bring you to the original post where you can see what polishes and technique I used.



I can't believe it's over! I love seeing all the nails I created on one page together :) You can also view all of these nails on my 31 Day Challenge Pinterest Board! I hope you had as much fun seeing what I came up with each day as I did creating them!

Thank you SO MUCH for all your comments throughout the challenge, it really made it a lot easier to get through it with all your awesome comments! And on that note if you haven't entered my Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed Giveaway yet then what are you waiting for?!

6 comments:

  1. You did a great job Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all these photo compilations of the challenge! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gallery is so impressive. You are showcasing some real artistic talent here!

    Congratulations !



    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...