Friday 26 April 2013

Guest Post at Kelsie's Nail Files!

Purchased by Me

Hey All!

Earlier this week I had the honour of guest posting on the fabulous Kelsie's Nail Files! Kelsie is a fellow Canadian and an amazing nail artist! She it totally one of my go to blogs when I'm looking for a little inspiration or just want to see some rockin nails. I had meant to have this post up directing you to her blog they day it went live, but things have been a little crazy this week. I'll post again soon updating you all with everything that's been going on, but for now here's a teaser of the nails I created for Kelsie! Click through the picture to head to the post!


Head over to her blog to see the full post! :D And start following her if you aren't already! You won't be disappointed!!

See you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...