Tuesday 9 April 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does Animal Week: Clown Trigger Fish

Purchased by Me

Morning friends!

Today's animal themed nail art is a look that I'm really fond of and can picture in a bunch of different colours. I was searching for colourful interesting animals and I came across the Clown Trigger Fish another wildy cool animal!

Clown Trigger Fish


This is a wild print eh? Here's what the real fish looks like!


I'm super amazed at all the incredible animals I'm finding out about this week. I'm really amazed that such gorgeous combinations of colours exist naturally in animal form.

Clown Trigger Fish
Clown Trigger Fish
Clown Trigger Fish

I started out with black creme and then swiped on some sections of Sally Hansen Lightening which is one of my favourite yellows. Then I used my biggest dotting tool and white creme to make some big white dots! Then I went back with black creme and a small nail art brush and added the pattern over the yellow.

Clown Trigger Fish
Clown Trigger Fish

I actually love this nail art if I do say so myself! It's bright and in your face as well as bold and geometric. Awesome in my books. I hope you guys like it as much as I do! I created another handy pinable image with the Clown Trigger Fish embedded in it.

Clown Trigger Fish

I'm super psyched to see what the rest of the Digit-al Dozen has come up with! Check them out below!



40 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration as well as your intepretation! So unique and one of a kind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pulling out no stops this week! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cool and your colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool inspiration! I love the yellow and black together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks just like the clown trigger fish. I am amazed at how cool this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I glanced at the fish picture real quick to get the idea (fish freak me out) - but this inspiration is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO gorgeous, and a great interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Clown Trigger Fish manicure, it's really perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yessir, this one looks amazing! :)
    Just came by to check on it again hehe **

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Wonderful inspiration and mani. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how this came out! Looks just like the real fish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!!!!! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful posting with nice presentation! I've found exactly the information i am looking for. Just bookmarked your blog for future explore! Thanks a lot for sharing your content with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The detail on your mani is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...