Saturday 7 September 2013

The Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular: Love and Heartbreak

Purchased by Me

Afternoon friends!

Today's Digit-al Dozen post is all about Love and Heartbreak. I decided to go with the love side of things because love is always more fun than heartbreak!



I originally started these nails in black, white and red, but I felt like the stark white and red was a little too much so I swicthed to a nude and a pink. I started out by painting OPI My Vampire Is Buff on all my nails and then waiting for that to dry. I proceeded to use Essie Watermelon and Wet n Wild Black Creme to create my love skittle.



On my thumb I freehanded Love in italics in pink and then added the rest of the loves in black creme. On my index nail I started writing love in black and then kept going with it making the letters larger as I went down my nail. On my middle nail I started by writing LOVE in black creme and then adding the hearts in pink on either side. My ring nail was just little hearts in pink and black creme and finally my pinky started with the pink heart and then the black outline. The details were done in my cut down nail art brush as well as a size #000 for all the hearts.



You all know I love my skittles, and these are still super fun! What do you think of my Love nails?!

Make sure to check out the rest of the Digit-al Dozen's love and heartbreak nails below! And enter our giveaway! Tomorrow is a day off from the Digit-al Dozen, but make sure to check back on Monday for the next recreation in the September Spectacular!



16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I really wish I had the patience and skills to do proper nail art. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute design! Looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thumb is so pretty! Such a cute spin on skittle manis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative! I love your index!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...