Monday 2 September 2013

The Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular: Blue

Purchased by Me

Afternoon loves!

So in addition to the 31 Day Challenge I am also taking on The Digit-al Dozen's September Spectacular! I love being a part of the Digit-al Dozen group. The ladies involved are so talented and some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of 'meeting' in the nail world! I posted yesterday about the wonderful giveaway that we are hosting over the next 2 weeks and today's the the first recreation post! I was not a part of the group until this past January so these first few days are brand new to me. So excited!



Today's theme is Blue and I decided to keep it simple. I love the combination of blue and gold together to decided to pair them and create a ruffian!



The gold I used was Orly Luxe and the blue is China Glaze Ride the Waves. I went with different finishes to try and get some contrast, which I really liked! You can see some visible nail line here, but in real life it was not visible at all.



I am really excited to see what the rest of the lovely girls have come up with so make sure you check them out below! Hope you're having a great day!



16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty in all of its simplicity! I can't believe you're rocking two challenges at once!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Emily! I agreed to both before I even realized what I was agreeing to! ;)

      Delete
  2. Gold and blue are always a perfect match in my book! Loving this ruffian nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I love the finishes together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jelly finish of Ride the Waves! And you can't go wrong with blue and gold. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Leslie! It was an odd pair, but I really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  5. Love it, is like a Cleopatra nail art ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! That blue is so squishy and yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...