Friday 28 September 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 28: Inspired by a Flag

Inspired by a flag! This prompt left a lot to be desired for me. A flag seemed kind of unoriginal to me, but then I remembered that in one of my favourite shows, The Big Bang Theory the apartment has a flag!

Basically Sheldon, one of the main characters, is insanely smart but has no social skills. He makes his room mate sign a 'roommate agreement' and in the agreement states that apartment flag, which is a golden lion on a field of azure!

31 day challenge inspired by a flag
I used Girly Bits Denim Diva and piCture pOlish Goldfinger for the bases and the details. I wasn't thrilled with the lion, but I did this last night at 10:30pm so this was going to have to do! lol!
Here is the flag Sheldon created that I was inspired by!

31 day challenge inspired by a flag


I do absolutely love Goldfinger! It's the first time I got to use it on a full nail, and the colour is fabulous in my opinion. :)

31 day challenge inspired by a flag


I am soooooo excited for my idea for tomorrow's Inspired by the Supernatural nails! I really hope my idea pans out!

Make sure you head over to The Lacquerologist to see what Emily has done!

We're soooooo close to being done this challenge! I'm really excited for it to be over so I can wear whatever I want for awhile! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by! :D

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your inspiration!! That show is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally one of my favourite shows! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. The inspiration for this is so great! I love that you went with something different. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! I think my favourite part is the colours too! <3

      Delete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...