Friday 7 September 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 7: Black and White

Woooohooo it's Frrriiiiiidddaaaaayyy!

and I am suuuper stoked about the nails I have to share with you today! When I was brainstorming black and white nails I was actually having a tough time coming up with anything. Since The Black and White Challenge I did in April I wanted to do something a little different, and after no luck I finally did something terrible. Searched "black and white" on google. Hoping, praying for some inspiration. I stumbled upon the most awesome iPhone cases ever.

STAR WARS

star wars nail art
So I love Star Wars. Like they are the best movies ever created. Like ever. And I actually can't believe it's taken me until now to do some Star Wars themed nails! I'm still freaking out looking at my nails. :D

I used Milani White On The Spot and Wet n Wild Black Creme as my black and white polishes and did everything using my medium length striper brush.

star wars nail art


LOVVEEE THEM!

star wars nail art
31 day nail art challenge black and white
star wars nail art


Sooo I don't have much more to say. I just love them. Just love 'em. I'm actually going to go watch A New Hope now. No lies.

What's you're all time favourite movie? Do you like Star Wars?

Make sure you scoot over to The Lacquerologist to see what Emily came up with!

See you all back here tomorrow for a rather unconventional take on metallic nails ;)

18 comments:

  1. These are super, I am a huge Star Wars fan ,wish I could freehand like this fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne! I'm SUCH a Star Wars fan! Love it!

      Delete
  2. So cool. I'm dreading posting my black and white nails. I had such a hard time with them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black and white can be such a challenge to work with sometimes! I got lucky I found a picture! Thanks ::)

      Delete
  3. Oh my god, this is perfect. I am a HUGE Star Wars fan! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. * gasp * awesome star wars nails! Love them!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! My husband is going to flip over these!! =) I've said it 100 times before but I'll say it again...your free-hand stuff blows my mind! You're so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a Star Wars fan but my boyfriend will LOVE these!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative :)

    http://www.shelovesthefinerthings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cool. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...