Saturday 29 September 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural

Day 29, I can't believe we are almost done the challenge! This month has absolutely flown by!

Today's theme is inspired by the supernatural. I started thinking about haunted houses and those pictures that have those eyes that move back and forth. That's what my nails are based on today!!



For this shifty look I started off with 2 coats of OPI Skull and Glossbones and then added a coat of Zoya Gemma and used a tissue to take most of it off to get a zombified look. Then I used Milani White On the Spot to create the eyes and then added a dot with Wet n Wild Black Creme. Once I'd taken pictures, I took off the black dot and added a dot on the other side!

supernatural nails


This prompt was an interesting one, but I like my shifty eye zombified nails I came up with! More for fun than wearing, but still, pretty cool! :)

supernatural nails


Only 2 more days left! It's crazy! Make sure you head over to The Lacquerologist. Her supernatural nails are out of this world today!!

6 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...