Friday 21 September 2012

Aphrodite Lacquers Friday Night Glitterbombs

Hey guys! This afternoon I have some wicked new layering glitters from Aphrodite Lacquers Friday Night Glitterbombs Collection to share with you. If you like square glitter, then this is the collection for you. Let’s jump right in shall we!

aphrodite lacquers vip room


First up we have VIP Room. This is a really soft glitter in a clear base packed with large iridescent square glitter and micro blue shimmer. I’ve layered it over 2 coats of Essie Bikini So Teeny, however I think the iridescent glitter would stand out over any dark shade. This one is really versatile and I think is my favourite of the bunch!

aphrodite lacquers vip room
aphrodite lacquers velvet rope


Next up is Velvet Rope. This glitter is packed with various sizes of square glitter. There is small and large black and white square glitter, large dark purple squares, small lilac purple square glitters, black micro glitter and blue shimmer. There is a lot going on in this polish, but it is all pulled together really nicely. This one took a little more of the dabbing method to properly apply and get even glitter coverage. I ended up placing a lot of the larger glitter so that I had more of a distribution of colour. It is layered over Nail The B.Y.T.C.H Fruity Cutie Butte.

aphrodite lacquers velvet rope
aphrodite lacquers doorman


Lastly we have Doorman. Again this baby is packed with square glitter. There is large and small black, white and metallic blue squares in a clear base with that subtle blue shimmer running through. This is another of my favorites, because well you all know I like me some blue glitter! Again this one has to be applied in more of a dabbing method to get the various colours of glitter spread out on your nail. This is layered over Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint.

aphrodite lacquers doorman


Overall these polishes are really nice for layering and since they all have a clear base, there are endless possibilities to what they can be layered over. My favourite is VIP Room, I love how subtle it is and it will be so versatile is being layered over a variety of colours. As soon as I opened the package my sister wanted to wear it, and she layered it over a really deep blue, which looked fantastic.

Which one of these is your favourite?

You can the find Aphrodite Lacquers Friday Night Glitterbomb collection on sale in Rebecca’s Etsy Shop for $8.50 for a full 15mL bottle. Also keep up with her on Facebook and Twitter to see what else she comes up with!

The products in this post were provided to me for my honest review.

6 comments:

  1. I really like square glitter, but there is something about VIP Room that is just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I absolutely love it! I will be wearing it again soon for sure!

      Delete
  2. These are super pretty!!! VIP Room is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am favorite-ing this Etsy shop right now!!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...